Elements Massage Park City
1635 Redstone Center Drive Suite #115
Park City, UT 84098
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Park City is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members.
Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Optional to add Studio Personal Touch here: Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan and have opportunities to earn up to $200+ in additional bonuses.
We are open Monday-Saturday 8:45 AM- 9:00 PM and Sunday's 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM. Employees must be able to work a night and weekend shift.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage Park City is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
· Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
· Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
· Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
· Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
· Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
• The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
• The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering
experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Demonstrates EXCELLENT listening skills
- Inspired by goals and achievement-based compensation (commissions)
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
Compensation includes Hourly Pay & Bonus!
Pay starts at $12/hour and increases to $13/hour after 60 days.
You will typically earn $14/hour or more if you are successful selling memberships.
Candidates with strong sales skills will easily make lucrative bonuses with our proven sales training and unmatched membership program. Unlike competitors, we offer don't require sign-up/annual fees and members can cancel at any time. Combined with our top-rated massages and selling memberships will come easy to a talented candidate.
· Cash Bonus paid on each Member you sign-up
· Bonus rate increases as you sell more memberships
· Free Monthly Massages
· A variety of on-going monthly cash & other recognition awards
· Professional development and training
Elements Massage Park City has the best membership program, personalizes every massage and has the best guarantee to ensure high client satisfaction. Check our reviews from our Cottonwood Heights Location and you’ll find we are the highest rated studio in our market.
Not only do we strive to provide an amazing service to our clients, but it is equally important we provide a safe, harmonious and amazing culture for our employees.
Please submit your resume or come visit us with a walk-in application!
Our interviews include a studio tour, meeting therapists, front desk teammates and our leadership team.
We are dedicated to investing time to get to know you so that we hire co-workers who are a great fit for our culture and team-based approach!