Elements Massage Glenview
2789 Pfingsten Rd
Glenview, IL 60026
Sales and Customer Service
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Glenview is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
• Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
• Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
• Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
• Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, effortless and accurate
• Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of service
• Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
• The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
• The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
• Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
• Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; experience in hospitality and sales industries preferred
• Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
• Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Pay $10 to $12 /hour depending on experience
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Monthly contests
- Medical insurance
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
- Awards and team building activities!
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.