Elements Massage Highlands Ranch
4004 Red Cedar Dr C-3
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists Jobs!
WINNER of Best of Highlands Ranch for Massage Therapists 2021!
Welcome to the Elements Massage Family! Our family includes Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Ken Caryl, Park Meadows West and I25 & Hampden in Denver and Stetson Hills and Briargate in Colorado Springs .
We strive to be the best employer of Wellness Membership Advisors in Colorado!
Seeking an individual who thrives in a sales environment and wants to make a positive difference in a customer’s life through health and wellness.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? If yes, look no further.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
You’ll have a great opportunity to shape the culture and be a part of a bigger movement as we continue to fulfill our simple mission. If you had ever been thinking of making a switch or starting your career somewhere, now is the time to do it. Come check out what makes Elements different as we continue our mission “to be the best employer of massage therapists and front desk staff in Colorado.”
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements Highlands Ranch:
- We Pay You Even When a Client Late Cancels or No Call, No Shows! Therapists deserve to be paid for their time when this happens. You'll receive your normal hourly rate when it does!
- Long Term Career Progression Path
- Competitive Base Pay & Quarterly Bonus
- Free monthly massages at 10+ hours worked per month
- Health Benefits if you're working 25+ hours a week
- Paid CEU's - Online and in-person
- Referral Program
- Paid Vacation Time Professional Insurance Reimbursement Structural Initial Training As Well As Ongoing Training And Development
- Body Breaks, Focus on Therapist Self-Care
- Flexible Work Schedule
- No Minimum Hour Requirements
- Consistent Coaching And Training
- Active CO License And Liability Insurance (AMTA or ABMP Preferred)
- A Desire To Help Clients With Overall Wellness
- Punctual And Reliable
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement at Elements Massage, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.