Elements Massage Scottsdale East
14700 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Suite 153
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re Different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist who is looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide therapeutic customized massages for pain relief and relaxation to a variety of clients?
At Elements Massage in Scottsdale, our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work! Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently.
Our Brand Promise: To better the lives of everyone we touch... We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
We'd love to show you what makes us special which includes 15 Minute Breaks, Higher Pay and Higher Tips!
- "Required license or certification" "Must have an AZ Massage License" or have "Applied For Your AZ Massage License at AZ Massage Board"
Full-Time MTs make $43K‐$62K / year which includes generous tips
Part-Time MTs make $25K-$35K / year which includes generous tips
Working at Elements Massage in Scottsdale, you receive:
- 15 Minute Breaks Between Sessions
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEUs
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- Competitive pay
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K / year (includes tips)
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K / year (includes tips
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance (50% paid by Elements)
- Yearly Dental Exam, Xrays and Cleaning
- Yearly Eye Exam
- Paid Liability Insurance after One Year
- Paid CEU Courses
- Ongoing Training
- Free Monthly Massage For You
- Free Birthday Massage
- Discounted Massage Rates For You and Your Significant Other
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity for $125 in Additional Bonuses Monthly
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated.
Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.