Elements Massage Parker
18551 E Main Street Suite 1B
Parker, CO 80134
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Find your massage TRIBE-The power to restore and rejuvenate others is in your hands. The promise to support you is in ours.
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Why We Are Different
- We focus our efforts solely on massage. Our therapists are not expected to sell products or services.
- We provide in studio trainings and support along with online trainings within Elements University. We offer training in Cupping, Himalayan Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Aromatherapy, Integrated Reflexology and much more.
- Everything you need to be successful is provided: clients, marketing, administrative support, supplies, hydraulic tables and a therapeutic, safe environment in which to work.
- Flexible scheduling-the option of scheduling appointments with 15 minute breaks after every massage session or back-to-back with a longer break if desired.
- We know that massage is hard work! We have shifts set to 6 hours, providing you the opportunity to provide 4.5 to 5 hours of massage per shift.
- We provide annual bonuses, FREE monthly massages, FREE State approved CEs in modalities like cupping and ethics, FREE chiropractic care. We also offer paid vacation, no show pay, birthday paid day off and more.
- Support from a tribe of diverse massage therapists with years of experience, knowledge, and skills.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Massage Therapists make $25K ‐ $62K / year - includes tips
- Paid time off
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Raises
- No show Pay
- License and insurance reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Simple Roth IRA match contribution
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program.
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.