Elements Massage Concord
273 Loudon Rd #2
Concord, NH 03301
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Elements Massage in Concord NH is a wellness studio looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead retail sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Elements Wellness Program sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients lives?
Elements Massage Concord is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on our Wellness Program and we reward our team when we meet our objectives with bonus pay.
Our owner, managing partner, and leadership team pride themselves in not only making every member of our studio feeling like they are part of something special but our employees as well. You will become part of our wonderful culture that is kind, caring, and understanding. A leadership team who recognizes you as a person, not just an employee.
Our team members will earn commission for Wellness Membership sales. The opportunities for commission growth is all dependent on you! This can translate to an increase to $16-$17 an hour.
*This position consists of 85% sales.
- 50% Employer Health Insurance Contribution
- Earned Free Monthly Massage
- Discounted massages for friends and family
- Discounts on upgraded services including Gift Cards
- Commissions and Bonuses
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Hit sales goals provided to you by the leadership team, and hitting goals that you set for yourself on a monthly basis (which can lead to bonuses!)
- Answering calls and using information provided by client to match them with a Therapist that will best suit their needs
- Create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with all Members, Clients and Staff
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate. Working as a team with our manager and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are priority
- Inputting client date into database accurately and efficiently
- Cleaning the studio and providing a clean and safe environment for our staff and clients
- Ensuring the Therapists schedule is optimized and accurate
- Sales Experience/Customer Service Experience preferred
- Have experience and be comfortable talking on the phone
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred
- People person
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
Pay $15 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (evenings and (rotating) weekends required; no night shift)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To keep everyone safe throughout the COVID pandemic we have installed social distancing signage, we perform temperature checks, ask state-recommended COVID questions upon entering our studio, use hand sanitizer, and provide face masks.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.