Elements Massage Coral Springs
1229 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Elements Massage Coral Springs is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Advise and Sell Clients the Wellness Membership
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure.
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology.
- Mastering the computer software through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Following all HIPAA regulations and Element’s privacy practices.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Being flexible.
Actively participating in staff meetings.
- Facilities Management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor.
- Other Duties as assigned.
WHAT ELEMENTS MASSAGE® STUDIOS ARE COMMITTED TO
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.