Elements Massage Phoenix Camelback
1949 E Camelback Rd Suite 142
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Come see what makes Elements Massage different! Read our reviews on Yelp and Google!
Are you an outgoing person who loves to talk to and interact with people? Then you would LOVE this job!
Elements Massage Phoenix-Camelback is looking for what we call a "Wellness Management Associate" (WMA) to build relationships with our wonderful clients and sell our wellness plan membership. You will earn commissions for wellness plan and package sales and have opportunities to earn generous bonuses. At Elements we provide the industry's best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment where our clients can experience the Elements difference. Our clients receive the highest quality customer service. Please check out our fantastic Google and Yelp reviews!
Job Description:You would be directly responsible for membership sales and building relationships with our clientele in our lobby when they check in and checkout. A good sales person knows that people buy from people that they like. You can make a lot of money with us in your commission and bonuses.
This is a fast paced environment where you will constantly be multi-tasking.
- Selling Memberships to the Wellness Program (Maintaining certain sales quotas)
- Selling Packages
- Selling Gift Cards
- Rebooking Clients
- Upgrading such as longer sessions, aromatherapy or hot stone
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Being flexible.
- Actively participating in staff meetings.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain leadership in the studio while management is not there
- Have good follow through
- Assist with administrative duties as needed by manager
- Sales experience (2+ years preferred)
- Customer service skills
- People person
- Computer proficiency-Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer
- Retail or massage industry experience, a plus
- Web-based scheduling, a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
Salary: Hourly salary plus bonuses. You have the opportunity to earn up to $600 monthly in commissions and bonuses! Our bonus tiers are reachable goals.
Located at the northwest corner of 20th Street and Highland (1 long block south of Camelback), between Fry's and PetSmart.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.