Elements Massage Murfreesboro
533 N Thompson Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The Wellness Membership Advisor (WMA) is a Sales and Customer Service role within an independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studio. A WMA is responsible for membership sales, building client loyalty and meeting studio and personal goals and objectives to ensure growth and profitability and a superior experience for all.
Sales / Persuasiveness – Sells the Elements Massage Wellness Program, and additional services to clients. Building Loyalty – Meets and exceeds client’s needs, builds loyalty, resulting in client promoters on the eNPS scale.
Stamina – Performs well under pressure and stress. Applied Learning – Applies concepts from training, feedback, and professional development. Work Standards – Is accountable for goals and objectives, has high standards for performance. Communication – Communicates in a way that clients and co‐workers understand and retain message.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently follows all steps in the KNOWETM and sales process resulting in a conversion rate of 30% or higher.
- Gains commitment and agreement from clients concerning re-booking and membership sales.
- Makes great first impressions, builds rapport, and identifies client’s needs resulting in membership sales.
- Meets or exceeds the needs of the client.
- Takes all opportunities to exceed client expectations without making unreasonable commitments.
- Take pride and passion in resolving client problems/complaints/issues. Listens, empathizes, apologizes, and takes personal responsibility to resolve any client issues.
- Maintains focus and avoids errors under high stress situations such as during busy client times.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients and coworkers when under stress from high client times, client/co‐worker complaints.
- Develops appropriate strategies to cope with high stress situations such as multi‐tasking, organization of work.
- Understands and applies knowledge, skills and concepts from on‐boarding, training, meetings and coaching/feedback.
- Actively participates in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching.
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill building by participating in daily role‐playing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.50 - $12.00 per hour
We care about our employees and our clients. We are following all CDC guidelines, as well as the the Governor's Pledge for the operation of a close contact business.