Elements Massage Castle Rock Promenade
4991 Factory Shops Blvd. #120
Castle Rock, CO 80108
The Wellness Membership Advisor is responsible for client conversions in order to meet studio goals and quotas to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of:
- Memberships to the Wellness Program
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Re-booking)
- Upgraded sessions such as longer sessions or hot stone
The WMA is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including, but not limited to:
- Greeting every client with a smile.
- Creating a calm environment.
- Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments.
- Demonstrating complete knowledge of our massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure.
- Proficiency with massage therapy terminology.
- Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
- Mastering MBO through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
- Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
- Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
- Providing helpful responses to requests from clients and involve management as needed.
- Addressing client requests and disputes professionally and efficiently.
- Complying with all HIPAA rules and regulations and/or applicable state privacy and security laws.
- Communicating effectively with coworkers.
- Providing timely and appropriate communication with studio management.
- Being flexible.
- Actively participating in staff meetings.
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Completing tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor. (Example: Communicating with members and clients who have not visited the studio in the past 45 days with the goal of scheduling their next session.)
- Other Duties as assigned.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.