Elements Massage West Allis
3005 S 108th St
West Allis, WI 53227
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We're adding a Licensed Massage Therapist to our team of 10. We have an opening for a responsible full time and part time Massage Therapist. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
Elements Massage in Elm Grove is striving to be the best place you've ever worked.
We Offer A Supportive Environment:
- All hydraulic equipment
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training and mentoring with our Therapist Educator, Garrett and other team members
- Paid CEUs: We will pay for over 400 CEUs for the team this year and paid for their time to pursue the training.
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Breaks between sessions, and scheduling based on your physical abilities
- Supportive, consistent on site leadership
- Up to 2 free monthly massages
- Free chiropractic care
- Very busy schedules
- Consistent schedules with time off to rest our body
We Offer Strong Compensation:
- Competitive base pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid liability insurance
- Up to $200 monthly client retention pay
- $200 monthly Wellness Benefit for 30+ scheduled hours
- Full-Time MTs make $45K - $60K / year (includes tips)
- MTs make $41.06 average / completed massage hour (including tips)
We Offer Excellent Teammates:
- Team approach to client care including comprehensive SOAP notes and shared expertise
- Our Manager has been leading us for 11 years!
- Our front desk team is focused on filling your schedule with clients who are a fit for your skill set
- Kind people who take care of each other!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing SOAP notes prior to treatment
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a reasoned recommendation for next steps in client treatment plan
- Creating SOAP notes for each massage session
- Must be available to work some weekend shifts, and 1 or more evening shifts
Booking, cleaning, and laundry all handled by support staff!
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients. We only do massage and focus and work hard to pair you with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships!
Send your resume to studio owner Jodi Brunner (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jodi will follow up to schedule a call with you to discuss the opportunity.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.