Elements Massage® studios have been eagerly awaiting the day when we can welcome clients back through our doors. We are excited to announce that we are beginning to reopen our studios in compliance with the local, provincial and national regulations. We have worked diligently during the closure of our studios due to COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards.
Our top priority has always been to deliver an unparalleled experience of restoration and rejuvenation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT ELEMENTS MASSAGE® STUDIOS ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
- Meeting or exceeding all provincial, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet Health Canada’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Staggered appointments to minimize to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 38.0 or lower to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 38.0 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren't sick or haven't been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on provincial specific orders)
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.